Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lessons started~~~

Practically, my timetable is really packed with lectures and tutorial. With some even ending as late as 5pm!!!

Honestly, this 'pre-U' life here as quoted by some of my friends is really something very, i mean VERY new for me.
Life here is totally different from daily schools~~~
Well, from kinder garden till primary till secondary school, having classes means sitting at your own place and WAIT for your teacher's arrival to start lessons.

But here, you have to walk, brisk walk and even run from one lecture hall to another or to the tutorial room for your next class. That's why life here is really hectic at times since all of us are always rushing here and there. Hah, a good chance to maintain fitness as well though~~

Lectures here are mostly quiet enjoyable and interesting, though some lectures are really superb boring (those whom read directly from the screen and do not bother to do extra elaborations). Um, homework have not really piled up yet since the semester just began.

One thing that is making me really stressed out is the fact that people are so used to studying anywhere, anytime. Gosh, this scene really freaks me out man!!! Since i'm still 'lenganging' here and there~~~

Actually, i personally feel that what we are studying here is almost the same as form 6. What actually makes matriculation programme more easier is that the study system here goes by semester. After one semester, you can focus and concentrate fully in your next semester. Those previous data in your brain can be totally wiped put after the 1st sem exam.

Okay, i'm actually wasting my lunch time blogging here....
To Zhi Hui : This IS NOT in the middle of an oil palm plantation!!! It's just located in a small town outside of Gambang kay....
Just read my blog for updates la since i'm freezing my plurk account...
Don't really ecpect me to go on-line everyday rite?? hah

Till the next time~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Everyone's studying?? Gosh its normal if you freak out. Cause I would too.

    LMAO! I heard that its palm oil plantation mah. So yeah. No use telling me where is it cause I'm a direction idiot remember???

    Enjoy your life there! Hopefully I'll get to join you there soon!!!

    ReplyDelete