Saturday, May 9, 2009

the dream that did not came through

I hereby declare that Zhi Ying is officially joining the others 6000+ students out there whom FAILED, i repeat F-A-I-L-E-D to secure the all-time-Malaysia's students-favorite aka the 'prestigious' scholarship that we have ever had------JPA Scholarship

Swiping off the sarcastic tone...*sweep,sweep*

At around 1am, an anxious and tired me typed in my IC and there....*smack*!!!
two cold, heartless and cruel words :TIDAK BERJAYA appeared of of nowhere
and dashed my hopes.....
high hopes?? not really...
moderate hopes??perhaps...
but when there's HOPE, DISAPPOINTMENT follows very closely
and the impact of it may be very much higher than those when hoping with high spirits..
my mood and spirit for the day was flushed *all the way down the toilet* away instantly....

But as the saying goes"when one door closes, another door opens"
not getting JPA scholarship isn't the end of the world indeed
life still needs to go on, choices still needs to be made and the path still needs to be taken
thus, my heart is all set for matriculation now
maybe God has something more important and even greater installed for me there
who knows?? *positive thinking rules!!!*

For those out there who got it
millions of Congratulations!!!! raise our flag high and make Malaysia proud man!!!
show the 'Malaysia Boleh' spirit to the world!!!

For those who didn't
take a deep breath, get of of depression(if you still couldn't get over the fact that you're not chosen)
this ain't the first failure you're gonna face in life
if you're still dwelling in it, what about the long road ahead of you?!
get off and hide in the bushes??
nah....lift your chin high, walk with dignity...
as WE, the non-jpa scholars
are gonna strive for the best, study our butts off
and be somebody one day *beware jpa scholars!!!*
for failure is the mother of success~~~
thus, SUCCESS here we come!!!

"I fail, fail and fail many times in my life. And that is why I succeed" - Michael Jordan

that's all for today
last minute packing for matrics awaits me~~~

p/s:the next post will be made in Pahang
whee~~~



1 comment:

  1. LOL!

    p/s:the next post will be made in PahangI shall be praying that there'll be WiFi there. HAHA!

    Its ok if you don't get it. God will give you something in return so don't you worry. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete