Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Still Here

i'm supposed to report for NS today
i'm supposed to board the bus taking me to Selama
i'm supposed to have arrived at Kem Tegas Mesra, going through orientation now

yet.....

i'm still here
blogging in my cozy home
taking a break from my work

so,
i'm not attending NS for NOW
yea, for now
kind of postponed the whole thing
though the gov may not be approving my request
anyway, that's something in the future

And thanks to those whom wished me good luck for NS this morning
though i'm not attending it
gonna save those wishes for the time when i'll be going for it
just in case...hah =.=

For those in the 2nd badge,
all the best
have fun
and remember to take good care of yourself
....make me regret for not going for it kay??

No comments:

Post a Comment