Saturday, September 13, 2014

A hurdle

Things have not been going well, not at all.

Conflicts, confrontations and more complications…

And yes, it all started with me.

I made the wrong decision, following through with worse actions.

Now that everything is unravelling, I can't help but feel so vulnerable.

Judgements and whispers behind my back, I can take it all.

What will I be left with after all these happenings?

I don't know.

I really don't.

God I need you, i really do.

Grant me strength please, to get through this mess.

I know scars and bruises are inevitable, but getting through this alive is all I'm aiming for.

I know beyond this valley, there is a peak that I can surely reach.

For 'Failure' is not falling down, but 'Remaining on the spot where one fell'.

No comments:

Post a Comment