Wednesday, July 15, 2009

communication cut off

Bad news : my phone BROKE-DOWN!!!
what a convenient time for that~~~

so, zhiying would not be using her phone for a month, of course this is just the worst case scenario la....
hopefully i wouldn't have to opt to send my phone back to Ipoh for the repairing job

so friends, don't even bother to call/miss call/sms me yea, since there wouldn't be a positive outcome =(

The air here is getting really bad, really really bad....
seems like the HAZY season is back for the year...
even after a quite heavy downpour this morning, the haze is still hardly unnoticeable, making every object around blur and insignificant suddenly...

my poor lungs, my poor skin~~~

And,and,and,
i just got my assignment for computer studies
-create and design an advertisement for a product-
okay, it may seems to be an easy job for those computer pros,
but i'm practically crying for help??!!
anyway, our group decided to promote 'floating houses'...
wishing for the best now!!!

Haizzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment